Century Marine Products Sdn. Bhd.
- CMP has been involved in sea cucumber industry in Sabah since 2009 by setting up a collection and processing centre in Kudat.
- In 2011, CMP commenced aquaculture of sea cucumber in Teluk Lung, Pulau Balambangan. CMP currently has 10 pens measuring a total of around 10 hectares.
- In 2012, CMP commenced a collaboration with Department of Fisheries Sabah to develop sandfish hatchery technology in Tanjung Badak Marine Hatchery, Tuaran.
- CMP is one of the few companies in Malaysia with existing complete value chain in the sea cucumber industry.
- Overall, CMP has invested close to RM2.0 mil. in Sabah sea cucumber aquaculture project.